What is it?
- FREE telephone-based seniors’ activity program
- Fun activities, educational and health and wellness programs
- Learning opportunities and more!
- Scheduled activities INCLUDING Christmas and New Years
- A community-creating, loneliness-busting program for isolated seniors
Who can participate?
- Seniors 55+ and adults with physical disabilities who find it difficult to leave home
- All Temiskaming district and area residents
What are the benefits?
- Just need a telephone...NO computer or internet required
- Creates community and friendships… from the comfort of home
- Removes barriers – relieves isolation and loneliness
- Enhances existing seniors’ programs
- Listen and interact with speakers sharing interesting information
Program Guide - April - May - June 2020
INCREASING SOCIAL CONNECTIONS - Among Seniors in Timiskaming (Infographic)
Seniors' Centre Without Walls - CTV News Northern Ontario
Executive Summary (PDF)
Final Report (PDF)
For Information or to Register Call:
Seniors’ Centre Without Walls Coordinator
705-672-2254 | 1-800-361-5820