The Timiskaming Health Unit have immunization clinics that provide all publicly funded vaccines, according to the Publicly Funded Immunization Schedules for Ontario and also have other vaccines available to purchase. Please call the health unit to inquire about vaccines available for purchase and their eligibility criteria.
To receive immunizations from a Public Health Nurse at the Timiskaming Health Unit, please book an appointment at one of our locations.
The health unit also provides clinics during possible outbreaks of vaccine-preventable diseases. Public Health Nurses visit schools in the area each year to provide immunizations as well.
• Publicly Funded 2016 Immunization Schedule for Ontario
• Ministry of Health and Long Term Care
• Public Health Agency of Canada
• Canadian Immunization Guide, Online Edition
• Immunize Canada
• Canadian Paediatric Society