In our busy, fast paced world, myths and misinformation on the internet, social media and other sources make nutrition and healthy eating confusing. Registered Dietitians are the experts in nutrition, they work with clients to provide evidence-based personalized nutrition advice and practical solutions.
March is Nutrition Month!
Good for you! Registered Dietitians Help you find your Healthy
The 2021 Nutrition Month Campaign centers on the idea that healthy eating looks different for everyone. There is no one-size-fits all approach to healthy eating. Registered Dietitian recognize that each client has their own health, culture, traditions, preferences, and nutritional needs that influence what healthy eating can look like.
Find trustworthy nutrition information with Unlock Food! A page that provides information on food, healthy eating, and recipes. This resource is created and reviewed by Registered Dietitians with the goal of providing the public with trusted nutrition advice for free.
Try a new recipe from the Dietitians of Canada Recipe eBook and enjoy savouring nutritious home-made meals.
Get the Answers to Your Nutrition Questions
Here are some easy ways to reach a Registered Dietitian:
- Learn about Registered Dietitian services and availability in the Timiskaming district
- Find a Registered Dietitian through searching the Dietitian of Canada Database
- Visit Unlock Food for information, tips, recipes and more!
- Telehealth Ontario, a free phone service that connects residents of Ontario with the service of a Registered Dietitian.
- Available from Monday to Friday (9:00am to 5:00 pm)
- Toll-free: 1-866-797-0000
Check-out These Links for Helpful Information: