The Ontario Seniors Dental Care Program (OSDCP) is a new publicly-funded program that provides dental care to all seniors who qualify.
Ontario residents are eligible if they:
- are 65 years old and over
- have an annual net income of $19,300 or less for a single person or a combined annual net income of $32,300 or less for a couple
- have no other form of dental benefits (e.g. private insurance and/or other government program)
What dental services are covered under the program?
- examinations and assessments
- preventive services
- restorative services to repair broken teeth and cavities
- oral surgery services to remove teeth or abnormal tissue
- endodontic services to treat infection and pain
- periodontal services to treat gum conditions and diseases.
Prosthodontic services, including dentures, will be partially covered.
Are dentures covered under this program?
Dentures are covered under this program but there is a small portion that the senior will need to pay for this service.
How to apply for the program:
Our staff can help make sure you have properly completed the form and have all the supporting documents needed to apply. Please call 705.647.4305, ext. 2286 (toll-free 1.866.747.4305).